The cCloud Kodi addon is a free source for thousands of live television channels. It has been overhauled for Kodi, so come and check it out today!
cCloud has been a longtime source for free IPTV on Kodi. Why has it lasted so long?
All of the channels inside of cCloud are community-maintained and kept up to date via automated scripts.
Free IPTV tends to go download a lot, but cCloud adds some automation to make sure that links get refreshed and users can access content.
It’s pretty genius!
So, if you aren’t familiar with the cCloud Kodi addon or you want a refresher, buckle up and let’s go.
cCloud Kodi Addon Features
Here are the features and details of the Kodi cCloud service:
- 1000+ live channels
- Channels include live TV, movies, TV shows, premium radio, and news channels.
- The official website of cCloud is http://ccloudtv.org.
- cCloud has survived DMCA notices and has been deemed legal thanks to its Disclaimer notice for copyright owners. cCloud does not host any of its streams. cCloud is a simple cloud based media player used to sync stream links which can be found anywhere on the web.
The Kodi cCloud addon has long been long-running, consistent and reliable.
How to Fix Broken cCloud Channels
One of the things that makes cCloud great is that anybody can upload a working IPTV link for everyone to enjoy.
Via cCloud’s website, you can submit new working channels that will overwrite broken ones within the addon. All you need to know is how to copy and paste!
Subscribe our Youtube channel –https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaENNDY
Like our Facebook page –https://www.facebook.com/technology023/
How to Install Kodi cCloud Addon – Standard Method
- Download the new cCloud Repo and save it somewhere you can access in Kodi.
- From your Kodi home screen:
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > select the repository.cCloud-x.x.x.zip file you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > cCloud Addon Repository > Video Add-ons > cCloud > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Article found: https://koditips-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/koditips.com/ccloud-kodi-addon/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fkoditips.com%2Fccloud-kodi-addon%2F